Legend of Zelda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend of Zelda

This is a Legend of Zelda Roleplaying forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Twili?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 am

A strange being entered the Faron Woods, one that the woods had never yet encountered. It was a lone Twili, clothed in only an open robe with frills on the, overly lengthy, sleeves, a loin cloth, also with frills, and trousers that were certainly too long, also...with frills! The Twili was searching for something, his long hair, parted into three seperate parts, was moving freely, in all directions, as if Gravity had no effect upon them. The Twili opened his eyes in a sudden movement, as he sensed a force of magic. He jerked his right arm forward as an ancient hylian style sword shot out of his sleeve into his hand. He cut through the air, opening a rift, which he then stepped through.
He emerged again, outside of an old cabin. He looked around, seeing nothing, there was no sign of a possible magic user in the cabin, and a deceased one was under his feet. He sighed, as his hair rose again. He shook his head, as he ran off to the west.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 pm

A bloodcurdling scream suddenly resonated through the abandoned woods. The cause was a rotten, in her opinion very evil, branch that was broken in different parts the moment she rested her feet on it, making Menhit trip, and had caused her to fall down backwards in an exceedingly inelegant, rather loud, way. The girl groaningly rose right again, brushing off her now filthy clothes before she angrily kicked away the evil piece of nature that had dirtied her attire with mud and other, pleasant, 'forest stuff'. Slowly, but surely, the Twili started to march further, a simple bow loosely held in her grasping hand. It wasn't as if something was going to attack her now. A strand of hair annoyingly fell before her left eye, effectively stopping her departure. Was everything going to act against her? Menhit irritably pulled up her hair and made a large ponytail with one of the ribbons she had taken with her when she left her home. No more hairs could escape anymore now, she frowningly thought. A deep sigh left her mouth. Pulling her clothes tidy, she held her head high and stubbornly started to stride again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Upon hearing the scream, the lone twili flicked his wrist, the same ancient looking blade appearing from some unknown space in his sleeve. He moved in a swift, overly flashy movement, slashing through the air and stopping mid step. He moved through the portal, but it was not like walking, he almost glided through the portal he had created. He emerged on the other side, and saw the cause of the scream. A twig. The Twili shook his head, as the twig rose out of the ground, seemingly of it's own accord, and flew out of the Twili's way. The Twilis feet were no longer in contact with the ground, and he was now floating. He darted through the air in the direction the potential magic was. He moved with speed most only accomplished by riding a horse or similar animal, but he did not need one. He slowed down and started to walk again when he saw what he was looking for.
The Twili started to walk forward, towards the female of his race. His sword was hidden back within the seemingly endless confines of his too-long sleeves. The Twili mage smiled as he came into ears range of the girl.
"Hello..." Was all that escaped from the mage's mouth, in his teenage voice. The Twili stopped where he was, waiting for the girls reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Another half-muffled scream couldn't be held back on her part. An eye severely twitched in annoyance, Menhit then swiftly turned around, eyeing the stranger. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack or what?" she spat out. Apparantly, it actually could get worse. She watched him suspiciously, he obviously also was a Twili. That kind of made her trust him a little, but still. A stranger stays a stranger. And who knows what he might have done already."Who are you?", her voice then continued, altough on a softer tone than first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:38 pm

"I am simply Rayshik, ma'am, and who, may i trouble you to ask, are you?" Rayshik asked, as he walked over. He held out a covered hand to shake hands with Menhit, upon realising his hand was covered by his sleeves, he smiled, as the sleeve withdrew itself to reveal his hand. He was still smiling rather pleasantly, it was a warm smile, the kind that makes you feel good about yourself because you know someone likes you, or even envies you.
"I only arrived here in Hyrule, about a week ago, and have no idea where i'm going or how to survive here, but i have alot of useful skills and traits that could be helpful, if you would be so kind as to allow me to travel with you, miss...?" Rayshik stopped there, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:56 pm

"Hmm", she murmered to herself. A magician, eh? She reached for his hand and strongly gripped it. It was surprisingly warm. "I'm Menhit. Nice to meet you, Rayshik." She lightly smiled back at his grinning face. Even though she still was suspicious, this person seemed honest. She carefully listened to this new information. So this guy was a traveler too. Interesting.. "Alright, I guess" she frowningly replied, being alone all the time was getting tiring.. "What kind of skills and such do you possess?" she wearily asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:00 pm

A large, cheesy grin appeared on Rayshiks face, eager to show off his skills. He looked at her, still smiling, as he raised a rock off of the ground and made it hover behind her.
"Well, for a start, look behind you." Rayshik ordered, in a friendly and playful manner. He prepared to levitate himself for when she did turn, so that when she faced him again, he could surprise her. He was still smiling as this went on, first waiting for her reaction to the rock that could fly...
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 am

A delicate eyebrow arched high as he so laughingly urged her to do as he said. Though she didn't like to be ordered around, she also realized it had no avail to act stubborn right now. Then slowly, sharply eyeing Rayshik, one must never turn their back on strangers, she slightly turned her head. What she saw certainly wasn't what she had expected. "That's it?", Menhit exclaimed unbelievably, gazing back at the young magician, "you're able to let a rock fly." Where she thought an intimidating spell would astonish her, she now watched a muddy rock float balanced through the air. How unsatisfying.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 am

"You wish to see something more impressive? Okay then..." Rayshik answered, as the frills on his sleeves started to move of their own accord, a light suction occured a few inches from the teenage Twili's palms. He smiled, as spheres of dark matter started to form. Rayshik smiled as he raised his arms to his sides, where there were tree's, his smile was now menacing, and unintentionally disturbing. He laughed as the spheres of dark energy shot at speeds of 80 miles per hour into the tree's, exploding upon impact, sending two tree's hurtling to the ground.
"That impressive enough?" Rayshik asked, knowing he had plenty more up his sleeve...literally.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am

Little hairs on her arms rose right as the dark magic pulled at its environment in order to gain even more power. Okay, so this was a much stronger display of strenght. Still, the old hag could do this stuff as well. "Hm", Menhit replied, "do you happen to have some other attacks too?" She was curious to see just how far he could and was willing to go. The one thing that seriously unnerved her was the malevolent grin that graced his features. Just how much was he taken over by the dark magic. The old witch had once told her it wasn't unheard of that a practicer of this kind of magic, would become evil because of the influencing powers themselves. Dark magic was something different than merely 'normal' magic. It was misleading, sinister.. Menhit had to stay focused constantly if she didn't want to do anything she would regret later.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Rayshik stopped laughing, and looked at Menhit seriously. "I will show you no more, my aim is not to devastate the Woods. But more to find someone to travel with, i will demonstrate no further." Rayshik answered in a harsh tone, he had obviously hit a nerve. Rayshik stepped forward, and raised himself a little higher using his levitating skill, to look Menhit in the eyes. "I would prefer to not risk insanity, although, i have a way of travelling incredibly fast, is there somewhere you need to be?" Rayshik asked, as he tilted his head to the left.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 am

She nodded understanding at his harsh sounding statement. He was right, of course. It certainly wouldn't be a nice experience once the Twili lost himself to the magic. The girl gazed back in those eyes of the magician at his suggestion. "No, thank you", she kindly replied, " I myself am able to teleport. And besides that, you needn't take me to somewhere since I'm only wandering around in here." She frowned. It was true, she didn't really have a motive or goal. At least, not anymore. That old woman was dead now. And home.. To be honest, Menhit didn't want to return to her family just yet. She enjoyed this kind of life, taking care of yourself and going where you want to travel to. A small smile appeared at the thought of her family. She wondered how her little brother was doing right now.. He'd probably help father in the hunt. Snapping out of her mind, her eyes became less clouded. "And you", she inquired, "why would you travel to this regions?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 pm

"In pursuit of dark magic. I am an adept mage of the Twili realm, and our people have lost trust of the dark arts to the people of this world. Hylians can do no evil, but rumour has it that the Gerudo have managed to possess magic and bend it to their will." Rayshik answered, as simply as he could manage. "I do not know how to live here, i know that Magic is not widely used, and so i would wish to avoid using it in public. I have come across some money, and so i can easily pay for food and a place to stay for us both. I have a proposition for you. Would you like to better yourself, as far as magic is concerned, in return, you keep me company?" Rayshik asked, he still had a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Her eyes slightly widened at his suggestion. This way Menhit could finish what she had started some months ago. It already seemed so long ago since the woman had died.. A small snicker made its way upwards at the memory of the constant sniffling elder. The old woman had insisted that she called her 'granny'. Something she heavily protested against at first. Though, over time, it became a title that seemed to fit the lady. She breathed deeply, weighing all the options. The Twili wasn't sure if she liked company after all that time of being alone, but, it would be smart to learn how to practice Magic further. Very smart. "Alright", was what she simply answered, eyeing the other one rather curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Link
The Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

"Good, now we must find an inn, we need somewhere to stay, and we need to buy some food, as magic is a very energy draining task, and you will need to keep your strength up..." Rayshik started to explain as they walked through the forest. He stopped talking and started to think for a second. "I think Ordon or Kakariko village would be closest to here, which one would you prefer? I have the ruppees..." Rayshik was still thinking as he waited for a reply from his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Twili? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Twili?   Another Twili? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Twili?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda :: Faron Province :: Faron Woods-
Jump to: